Fun for All!
The boat departs from Larnaca Marina at 09:00 and returns around 13:00. About 25 minutes after embarkment, we stop for fishing. Those who want to fish are supplied with the appropriate equipment, while the ones who don’t opt for fishing can swim, sunbathe or snorkel.
We then sail to the Zenobia shipwreck, the Swedish cargo ferry that sank in 1980. Those who wish to snorkel are supplied with mask and snorkelling equipment.
After Zenobia, we move along the west coasts of Larnaca, close to the airport, where we make another stop for swimming and snorkeling.
After that you can enjoy our delicious Cypriot buffet with appetizing homemade local dishes and BBQ. And to top it off? Any fish caught by passengers during this fishing excursion can be cooked on board and served for lunch.
• Transfer to and from the boat available
• Rich buffet with barbecue with wine, zivania and lemonade
• Full facilities, bar and sunbeds
9:00 from Larnaca Marina
- You can cancel up to 48 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 48 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 48 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the excursion’s local time.
- This excursion requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This excursion requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
top Trending experiences
Odyssey Boat Safari
Larnaca - Ayia Napa
Musan Underwater Experience
Larnaca / Zenobia Shipwreck