Odyssey Boat Safari
A breathtaking cruise, like no other!
We start the day from Larnaca Marina, heading initially to the Zenobia shipwreck, a Swedish cargo ferry that sank in 1980. Zenobia is rated as one of the 10 best wreck-dives in the world and our passengers can take a closer look of her, swimming, snorkeling, and seeing divers diving to the wreck.
After getting acquainted with Zenobia, we sail to Cape Pyla where we stop for a swim. Here, passengers can admire the magnificent caves, the beautiful Red cliffs and the inhabitant areas of sea eagles. As we leave Cape Pyla, everyone on board can enjoy our complimentary fruits. We continue our trip passing by a fishing farm where the Cypriot delicatessen fish Tsipoura (sea bream) is bred. At this point, and with a bit of luck, we may also encounter some dolphins.
As we keep sliding on the crystal blue waters of the area, we immerse ourselves in the amazing view created by the beaches of Ayia Napa and their notorious white sand.
We head to Cape Greco, passing by the natural rocky Love Bridge and we approach the Pirate Caves, a complex of sea caves that was used in the old times by pirates and smugglers (hence the name). After that, we move to Agioi Anargyroi church, and stop at the Blue Lagoon for swimming and snorkeling.
At 13:00 all passengers can enjoy our delicious Cypriot buffet, with appetizing homemade local dishes and BBQ.
Following the coastline towards Protaras, we reach as close as we are allowed to Famagusta. There, information is shared about the Ghost City, while we get a glimpse of the Turkish-occupied town. We then turn around and finish our cruise at the fishing port of Golden Coast around 14:00.
• Transfer to and from the boat available
• Rich buffet with barbecue with wine, zivania and lemonade
• Full facilities, bar and sunbeds
9:00 from Larnaca Marina
- You can cancel up to 48 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 48 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 48 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the excursion’s local time.
- This excursion requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This excursion requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
top Trending experiences
Odyssey Boat Safari
Larnaca - Ayia Napa
Musan Underwater Experience
Larnaca / Zenobia Shipwreck