Diving To Zenobia
Free transfer from Larnaca - Ayia Napa - Protaras
Dive into the depths of history with our renowned cruise, “Diving to Zenobia.” Rated among the top shipwrecks in the world and famously known as “the Titanic of the Mediterranean,” Zenobia is an underwater marvel waiting to be explored. Our company A.A.K LARNACA NAPA SEA CRUISES LTD is the official owner of the ZENOBIA shipwreck since June 1998 and offers unparalleled expertise and knowledge surrounding this historical wonder
Immerse yourself in the warm, clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea, accompanied by the ideal Cyprus climate, creating perfect conditions for year-round diving. With visibility ranging from an impressive 20m to an incredible 50m in autumn, the Zenobia experience promises breathtaking views and unparalleled moments beneath.
Join us aboard the M/V QUEEN ZENOBIA, our specially equipped diving boat, departing from Larnaca Marina at 9:00 and returning around 13:00. We take pride in offering all the essential facilities for divers’ comfort and safety, including an Air Compressor, Oxygen, First Aid Kit, Cylinders, Weights, and a highly qualified crew, including a Medic/First Aid and Dan-certified team.
As the adventure culminates at 13:00, indulge in a sumptuous Cypriot buffet, savoring the flavors of the island before we make our way back to the harbor.
Unearth the secrets of Zenobia and indulge in a truly remarkable diving experience. Book your spot now and join us on this unparalleled journey into the depths of history and the wonders of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Two dives (duration between 20-40min each according to the qualifications etc. of each diver)
- Transfer to and from the boat available
- Rich buffet with barbecue on board
- Drinks (coffee, tea, water)
- Entrance fees for Zenobia
- Full equipment, cylinders, and weights
- Diving insurance is provided under our diving school
Departure Time: 9:00 from Larnaca Marina
- You can cancel up to 48 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 48 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 48 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the excursion’s local time.
- This excursion requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This excursion requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Transfer times are sometimes subject to delay due to traffic or other factors that can affect the pick-up schedule.
- For customers that have not chosen the free transfer to the boat, please note that arrival at the departure point of at least 20 minutes prior to the excursion is mandatory.