Diving To Zenobia
The best diving experience in Cyprus!
Ζenobia is one of the best shipwrecks in the world. It is also known as “the Titanic of the Mediterranean”. Our company A.A.K LARNACA NAPA SEA CRUISES LTD is the official owner of ZENOBIA shipwreck since June 1998.
Zenobia is widely regarded as one of the ten best wreck dives in the world combined with the warm, clear waters of the Mediterranean sea and the Cyprus climate create the perfect conditions for all year round diving. Visibility ranges from 20m to an incredible 50m in autumn.
We organize diving trips to Zenobia with our boat M/V QUEEN ZENOBIA. The boat departs from Larnaca Marina at 9:00 and returns at 13:30.
M/V QUEEN ZENOBIA offers the following facilities for divers: Air Compressor, Oxygen, First Aid Kid, Cylinders and Weights, Qualified crew: Medic/First Aid and Dan.
• Two dives (duration between 20-40min each according to the qualifications etc of each diver)
• Transfer to and from the boat available
• Rich buffet with barbecue on board
• Drinks (coffee, tea, water)
• Entrance fees for Zenobia
• Full equipment, cylinders and weights
9:00 from Larnaca Marina
- You can cancel up to 48 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 48 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 48 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the excursion’s local time.
- This excursion requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This excursion requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
top Trending experiences
Odyssey Boat Safari
Larnaca - Ayia Napa
Musan Underwater Experience
Larnaca / Zenobia Shipwreck